1. 8 CH 1080P DVR – GODREJ-STE-UR8S1-1080P – 1 UNIT
- Support AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS/IP Cameras
- Support AHD/TVI/CVI cameras up to 2MP
- Support Smart Detection & Smart Playback
- Support Time Division & Instant Playback
- Support Google Drive & Dropbox Cloud storage
2. 2MP – 1080P IR BULLET CAMERA – STE-FB20IR3.6P-1080P – 8 UNITS
Godrej Seethru ECO HD CCTV Camera – STE-FB20IR3.6P-1080P
- 1080P, 1/4″ CMOS Sensor
- AHD / TVI / CVI / CVBS Output
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
3. HDD – 2 TB
4. POWER SUPPLY – 12V 8A
5. BNC & DC CONNECTOR SET
Note: 3+1 CCTV Copper 90MTR Free With Installtion Extra Will be charged as per actuals only 55 rs/mtr
|Number of Channels||
|Video Recording Resolution||
|Video Recording Frame Rate||
|Warranty Service Type||
|Covered in Warranty||
|Not Covered in Warranty||
- Home Security Cameras
Where do you find CCTV systems?
While CCTV wireless security cameras are widely installed these days across multiple establishments, they are particularly more prevalent in those places that are risk prone. Here is a list of places where installing a CCTV system is direly important.
1. CCTV cameras are installed in hospitals and different medical facilities in order to observe potentially dangerous patients.
2. They are installed in cities and towns for monitoring the traffic. This sends a signal to the traffic lawbreakers that they are being observed.
3. Railway stations and airports have these CCTV systems too. They are installed to keep a close watch on any potential threat.
4. They are installed in schools, colleges and other education institutions for keeping an eye on the day-to-day activities.
5. Establishments like banks have them on their premises as these establishments are always at a high risk of theft and burglary.
6. Malls and big shopping centres install CCTV cameras to monitor the crowd.
7. In business establishments and corporate areas, CCTV cameras keep the employees on their toes. These cameras monitor the activity in the workplace.