You can rest in peace when you have CCTV Cameras Dealers – 9206979799 bengaluru, karnataka
Closed-circuit television cameras or CCTV cameras are widely used in various establishments such as banks, schools, hospitals, hotels, residential societies, industrial complexes, commercial centres, etc. These security cameras capture images or videos thus making the premises where they are installed safe and secure. With surveillance cameras, you can feel more relaxed in your day-to-day life when you know that there is someone behind to take care of your safety. And to know which type of a CCTV set would suit your premises, consider talking to one of the nearest CCTV Cameras Dealers – 9206979799 bengaluru, karnataka
How much is the cost of a wireless security camera system like CCTV?
|Shape of CCTV camera||Cost|
|Box Camera||Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 48,000|
|Bullet Camera||Rs. 800 to Rs. 40,000|
|Dome Camera||Rs. 1,360 to Rs. 13,000|
|PTZ Camera||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 45,000|
Cost variation as per the type of CCTV camera:
What factors to consider before purchasing CCTV cameras?
|Type of CCTV camera||Cost|
|IP camera||Starts from Rs. 1,200 onwards|
|Night vision camera||Starts from Rs. 400 onwards|
|HD camera||Starts from Rs. 450 onwards|
|Analog camera||Starts from Rs. 500 onwards|
|Digital camera||Starts from Rs. 350 onwards|
Please Note: The price may vary from one CCTV dealer to another.
What are the different types of CCTV cameras you can choose from?
Owing to the availability of a variety of CCTV cameras, it can be quite overwhelming to find out which one suits your situation or premises. Hence, talking to one of the CCTV dealers Bangalore has is the best thing that you can do. After all, selecting the most appropriate security camera system is something really vital. Following is a list of different CCTV cameras you can select from.
1. Internal and external dome cameras- The most commonly used, the shape of dome cameras make it a challenging task for the onlookers to identify which way the lens is facing. This creates an air of uncertainty for the deterring criminals.
2. ANPR and LPR cameras- These CCTV cameras prove extremely useful for reading and storing the data on registration plates. They are most commonly used in car parking zones, toll booths and hotels among others.
3. Dark fighter technology cameras- Even if the light condition in a particular space is low, these surveillance cameras can capture coloured images. The inbuilt CMOS progressive scan sensors help to pick up high-quality images.
4. Bullet cameras– Long and cylindrical in shape, bullet cameras help to capture long distance images. The protective casing keeps off the dust and dirt thereby increasing the shelf-life of the cameras. These cameras either have a fixed or varifocal lens, depending on the exact requirement.
5. Day/night cameras- These CCTV cameras are fitted with extra sensitive imaging chips thus allowing them to capture images in poorly lit environments.
6. C-mount cameras- The lens of these cameras can be changed as per the requirement making them highly flexible. They can capture images beyond 40 feet when the standard CCTV lenses can capture distances between 35 to 40 feet