CCTV is commonly used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Maintaining perimeter security in medium- to high-secure areas and installations.
- Observing behavior of incarcerated inmates and potentially dangerous patients in medical facilities.
- Traffic monitoring.
- Overseeing locations that would be hazardous to a human, for example, highly radioactive or toxic industrial environments.
- Building and grounds security.
- Obtaining a visual record of activities in situations where it is necessary to maintain proper security or access controls (for example, in a diamond cutting or sorting operation; in banks, casinos, or airports).
CCTV is finding increasing use in law-enforcement, for everything from traffic observation (and automated ticketing) to observation of high-crime areas or neighborhoods.
- Vehicle and License plate recognition. – Video monitoring of the vehicle.
- HD Images with integrated POS can help identify offenders.
- Intelligent alarm System with more reliability
- Sending alerts when a shelf gets empty. IP cameras in intelligent systems can spot empty shelves – and alert appropriate staff to get them restocked.
- Footfall counting system can ensure proper deployment to cater to the customers.
- Remote accessibility on your smartphone SMS/Email alerts